Okay, let me start by letting you know this does involve betting websites, so if you think you will continue to bet money after you finish my guide, then you will eventually lose money (unless you’re a lucky person). Most betting sites match your first bet after you deposit your money, so, unless you win with your first bet all you can do is break even – in my guide you will always make at least £25. This can only be done once though.
The key to this working is to make use of all of the offers available on the web at the same, so follow my guide exactly. You will need to start off with £25 in the bank for this to work. (I’ll let you know how much money you’ve got in brackets after each point)
1. First you need to sign up to Quidco. Without doing this you could lose money. (£25)
2. Once signed up, go to the Betfair page on Quidco and click the ‘Visit Site & Get cashback’ link. (+£10 for signing up through Quidco = £35)
3. This should take you to the Betfair website, click the ‘Join today’ button on the bottom left of the page. Use the code NAKGMYUNH in the ‘Refer and Earn’ box. (£35)
4. Once signed up, deposit £25 into the account. (-£25 = £10)
5. With this £25 you can bet on anything, but do it all in a single bet. (Full T&Cs)
6. Once the event you bet on is over – if you win great, you will have increased you’re money. If you loose, Betfair will credit your account with £25 within 2 days, so you don’t loose. However, win or loose, withdraw your money so you’re not tempted to bet it and loose it. (Assuming you loose +£25 =£35)
So at this point you’ve made at least £10 and possibly even more if you won on the bet.
7. Next we move onto Paddy Power on Quidco. Do the same as in step 2 and sign up through Quidco and then deposit £10 into your account. (+£25 for signing up through Quidco -£10 for the deposit = £50)
8. Next bet all of the £10 on a single sports bet. Once done you will receive a free £20 bet. (Full T&Cs) You can bet this on whatever you want.
9. Now make sure to withdraw all funds from these bets once you’ve done (If you won that is!)
So overall at this point, you should have £35 in your Quidco account and if you lost all of your 3 bets, then £15 in your bank account from your original £25. However, if you make some effort on your bets it’s highly likely that you could win at least one of them making it likely that you have made actually quite a bit more than £25.
Getting your free bets and for the money to track in Quidco does take time, so don’t get worried if it doesn’t appear straight away, just wait! If you have any questions before, during or after about the process, leave a comment and I will try and help!